I Think Good Reports
DISCOVERING THE PERFECT POWER
How to Use the Statements of Truth:
• Relax and be still for a few minutes.
• Now read the Statement of Truth through at least three times.
• In silence, meditate on this thought for a few minutes.
• You can write the statement on a card and carry it with you.
Read the Statement of Truth and meditate on it as often as you can.
• Read the Statement of Truth just before you go to sleep, and go to sleep meditating on it.
LESSON ONE —
STATEMENT OF TRUTH — SIXTH WEEK
I THINK GOOD REPORTS
I refuse to accept false reports about anyone. If I cannot say good, I say nothing. I do not think over any sickness, misfortune or tragedy in my mind. I turn my mind’s attention to perfect health, good fortune, right action and divine love. I am grateful for this privilege.
And so it is
THE PERFECT POWER WITHIN YOU
By Jack and Cornelia Addington
Posted in: Faith LiftsLeave a Comment (0) ↓