I Think Affirmatively
DISCOVERING THE PERFECT POWER
How to Use the Statements of Truth:
• Relax and be still for a few minutes.
• Now read the Statement of Truth through at least three times.
• In silence, meditate on this thought for a few minutes.
• You can write the statement on a card and carry it with you.
Read the Statement of Truth and meditate on it as often as you can.
• Read the Statement of Truth just before you go to sleep, and go to sleep meditating on it.
LESSON ONE —
STATEMENT OF TRUTH — SECOND WEEK
I THINK AFFIRMATIVELY
Instead of railing at life and condemning myself, I now think affirmatively. Railing and condemning only tear down. Affirmative thinking builds up. I now look at the life that I live and affirm, “It is Good.” I love and bless the Perfect Power within me.
And so it is
THE PERFECT POWER WITHIN YOU
By Jack and Cornelia Addington
Posted in: Faith LiftsLeave a Comment (0) ↓