DISCOVERING THE PERFECT POWER
How to Use the Statements of Truth:
• Relax and be still for a few minutes.
• Now read the Statement of Truth through at least three times.
• In silence, meditate on this thought for a few minutes.
• You can write the statement on a card and carry it with you.
Read the Statement of Truth and meditate on it as often as you can.
• Read the Statement of Truth just before you go to sleep, and go to sleep meditating on it.
LESSON FIVE —
STATEMENT OF TRUTH — FIFTH WEEK
Be able to be alone. Lose not the advantage of solitude…But delight to be alone and single with Omnipresency. Life is a pure flame and we live by an invisible sun within us.
–Sir Thomas Browne, 1605-1682
Today I rejoice in the advantage of solitude. Here I find my inner peace. I take it with me wherever I go. I let nothing disturb me. My attention is centered in Peace.
And so it is
THE PERFECT POWER WITHIN YOU
By Jack and Cornelia Addington