DISCOVERING THE PERFECT POWER
How to Use the Statements of Truth:
• Relax and be still for a few minutes.
• Now read the Statement of Truth through at least three times.
• In silence, meditate on this thought for a few minutes.
• You can write the statement on a card and carry it with you.
Read the Statement of Truth and meditate on it as often as you can.
• Read the Statement of Truth just before you go to sleep, and go to sleep meditating on it.
LESSON FIVE —
STATEMENT OF TRUTH — FOURTH WEEK
Prayer is the contemplation of the facts of life from the highest point of view. It is the soliloquy of a beholding and jubilant soul. It is the Spirit of God pronouncing his works good.
In the silence of the mind, I behold the Truth of my own being. I am one with the Spirit of God and His works are good.
And so it is
THE PERFECT POWER WITHIN YOU
By Jack and Cornelia Addington